Saturday, November 10, 2007

Just Keep Trying to Push That Socialized Healthcare

According to an article in the Associated Press, US Infant Mortality is amongst the worst in the world compared to other 'industrialized' countries. In other words, those countries who have socialized health care. The infant mortality rate also appears to be higher among minorities and the poor who allegedly don't' have access to proper health care.

The last I heard, there are still health departments in just about every city. There are hospital emergency rooms in most cities. They cannot, by law, turn you away if you need medical attention. What is glaringly missing from this report is the number of deaths due to Sudden Infant Death syndrome, neglect, abuse, birth defects, low weight/premature births, and accidents.

Just click on the title to this post for the article. It's so glaringly obvious it makes me sick!

No comments:

This Country Girl

My photo
Part time wanna be pundit. Full time wife and mom. I work part time, own my own business, and homeschool my kids. It's a busy busy life these days.