Saturday, November 10, 2007

See, I told you so!

The Republican candidate who can engage Hillary in a debate, trip her up is the candidate who will be our next president. (Click the title of this post for the link)

Hillary's campaign admitted to planting questions in the audience but said she didn't know about it. So my question is this: If she didn't know about it how did she manage to pick the people with the 'canned' questions? I'll give her the luck of the draw on one maybe two lucky picks, more than that, nooooooooooooooo. If she is that lucky then someone needs to let her start picking lottery numbers! Oh wait! How silly of me. Someone already let her play in the stock market and from what I understand she did quite well.

/sarcasm

No comments:

This Country Girl

My photo
Part time wanna be pundit. Full time wife and mom. I work part time, own my own business, and homeschool my kids. It's a busy busy life these days.