Monday, December 31, 2007

The Fair Tax

Neal Boortz is on to something with his fair tax plan.

I flubbed up my 'sales pitch' over on fred08.com and since there's no way to edit my comment, I'll do it here.

Click the above post title and read it in its entirety. Then tell me again what a bad plan the fair tax is to do away with big government wasting your hard earned money under a department called IRS. Tell me again why you like the idea of filling out paperwork of any kind to let the government know how much money you earned and will be giving them. I know some of you get money back every year and will miss it. Under the fair tax for a family of 4 you will get a pre-bate check every month for $525 for a total of $6300. This includes people on welfare.

No comments:

This Country Girl

My photo
Part time wanna be pundit. Full time wife and mom. I work part time, own my own business, and homeschool my kids. It's a busy busy life these days.