Sunday, January 20, 2008

Volunteers For Fred

Fred took a pretty good kick to the teeth on Saturday from SC. He's down. But as far as we know he's not out. He's taking a much needed break to go stay with his mother who is ill. No doubt he's taking a good hard look at the road ahead in the Presidential race.

Here's where his supporters and bloggers for Fred come in.

It's time to hit the ground running, literally. All the primary states that are coming up need visible LOUD Thompson presence.

Let me know where you are and what you can do other than Internet stuff. I also need people who can organize events in a hurry to do fundraisers and candidate awareness in your community. Maybe you can write letters to the editors of your local papers or canvas parking lots with fliers, I'm open to ideas that are legal! lol!

Comments are open so there's no need to wait for moderation.

Let's see what you've got.

No comments:

This Country Girl

My photo
Part time wanna be pundit. Full time wife and mom. I work part time, own my own business, and homeschool my kids. It's a busy busy life these days.