Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Did you know Presidential Elections are now seasonal?

I work at Kmart. I was straightening the greeting cards case and just happened to look to my left where the seasonal greeting cards are placed like the Father's day cards, Halloween, Easter etc. Did you know that you can now purchase PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION season greeting cards? There were birthday cards, just for fun cards, get well cards, one for Democrats one for Republicans, the exact same style card just switch party names. There were buttons and key chains and party stickers to go with the cards too.

Someone must've gotten on the let's find a way to make a buck train.

No comments:

This Country Girl

My photo
Part time wanna be pundit. Full time wife and mom. I work part time, own my own business, and homeschool my kids. It's a busy busy life these days.