Thursday, September 4, 2008

Media Bias Against Palin Suspected...Ya Think?

Poll: 51 percent say reporters are trying to hurt Palin According to Rasumussen Reports.

Media Bias? Really? I didn't really notice all that negative coverage about what a bad mom she was for deciding to give birth to a special needs child or embracing her pregnant teen age daughter or the alleged misconduct in 'troopergate' or her husband's arrest for drunk driving more than twenty years ago or the referral to her as white trailer trash.

The news media has been so very classy and respectful toward a woman nominated to the second best spot on a Presidential ticket. /sarcasm

What happened to the notion that anyone could be and do anything they wanted to do in America? Why can't an average citizen be elevated to the position of President of the United States? Where is it written that only ivy league educated people can become President? Where is it written that only professional public speakers can be elected President?

I'll tell you where. In the American Idolization of the American people. It has been hammered into our very psyche that if we don't have the very best of everything then we aren't' worth anything. Our opinions are worthless and only the media and overly educated 'representative' can show us the error of our ways.

As the sub title of this blog states, "I can think and speak for myself."
I don't need any news reporter representing me and speaking for me. Find some other slob who needs you to make his decisions for him . . . or her. I'm just fine, thank you.

No comments:

This Country Girl

My photo
Part time wanna be pundit. Full time wife and mom. I work part time, own my own business, and homeschool my kids. It's a busy busy life these days.