Monday, October 6, 2008

Attn Congress: You Can Stop Helping Now

I ventured over to The Motley Fool to see what they were suggesting before I move some of my teeny tiny investments around only to have the little blurb below catch my eye.


By: SpecBear

Message to Congress: You can stop helping now.

I think that sums it up nicely.

You can stop helping now. These are the same people who want to manage your children's education, your health care, your insurance, your money, your diet, your way of life, your thoughts, probably even the way you dress. Why doesn't anyone see this gigantic mess Congress is making?

No comments:

This Country Girl

My photo
Part time wanna be pundit. Full time wife and mom. I work part time, own my own business, and homeschool my kids. It's a busy busy life these days.