Sunday, November 18, 2007

When on the bottom, take out shovel, dig deeper!

Edit: I'm not certain what to make of this at all. The more I look at it, the more it looks like the questioners were planted,and possibly the girl who asked the pearls or diamonds question was coerced into asking the question? Hmmmm. This bears some looking into.

I'm not so much bothered by the 'undecideds' who weren't undecided because I feel they're going with the people asking the questions were undecided as to which democratic candidate they want to vote for. Something smells funny here. I just can't quite put my finger on it. Whatever it is, I'm sure it'll come out in the wash soon.

No comments:

This Country Girl

My photo
Part time wanna be pundit. Full time wife and mom. I work part time, own my own business, and homeschool my kids. It's a busy busy life these days.