Thursday, December 13, 2007

Fred's 30 second Blurb in Dec 12 Debate

On all these issues I've been a strong, consistent, common sense conservative. But the most important issue facing our country and will be for a long time is national security and the safety of our people. I've spent a lot of time both in and out of government traveling, talking to foreign leaders, dealing with these issues. I know the world we live in, I think I know what we need to do. I think it's going to require strong leadership, and I would ask people to think one thing, when our worst enemy's thinking about what he can do to the United States of America, who do you want sitting on our side of the table representing you? That's probably the guy you ought to elect president.

No comments:

This Country Girl

My photo
Part time wanna be pundit. Full time wife and mom. I work part time, own my own business, and homeschool my kids. It's a busy busy life these days.