Thursday, January 10, 2008

BUY FRED'S LUNCH FRIDAY

Friday Is Pay For Most Of Us

Instead of going out to eat on your lunch break I implore you to take that $10 or $20you would have spent and donate it to Fred Thompson's Campaign

If you don't donate and he drops out then I do not want anyone complaining about a lack of good candidates. Just don't. You can make a sacrifice of a few extra calories that you don't really need to put it toward a good cause. Buy Fred's Lunch Pack a lunch for yourself instead. Donations are tax deductible. Lunches at the local greasy spoon aren't.

Dig in, Dig deep, all the way to the lint.

Can someone make a widget for me for this? OR am I left to saying click that donate to Fred on the right hand side of my blog? Click the subject line of this post. Either way, just donate, even if it's $1.

No comments:

This Country Girl

My photo
Part time wanna be pundit. Full time wife and mom. I work part time, own my own business, and homeschool my kids. It's a busy busy life these days.