Wednesday, April 30, 2008

WTF (personal side note)

I am the game mistress for a 10 year old fan based rpg. Up until today no one had ever mentioned politics in the game because we play to have fun, forget the real world for a while and just...play.

Damn it. Hillary Clinton followed me into a make believe world and freaking encouraged me to vote/campaign for her. Well, her Clintonbot did anyway. grrrrrrrrrrrr.

Being the nice GM I am, I told the entire list to keep their political enthusiasm for whatever presidential candidate they favored off the game because we were playing there not electing officials. Did I over react? Probably not. I don't want the list to spiral into a political shouting match over who the better candidate is or why. I simply want to exercise my fictional writing skills there, not wage an election battle. Is that really too much to ask?

Does Hillary or Obama or McCain have to follow me into fantasy land. Come on, let a girl relax a little already.

And now back to my regularly scheduled blogging here.

No comments:

This Country Girl

My photo
Part time wanna be pundit. Full time wife and mom. I work part time, own my own business, and homeschool my kids. It's a busy busy life these days.