Saturday, May 3, 2008

The Silent Scream of The Asparagus

Asparagus? They've been watching too many Veggie Tales movies in Switzerland.

Here are some new terms for us to get used to. Plant Dignity? Bio centric moral view? Bioethicists? Of course the argument arises, why does a plant have the right to some kind of life or dignity when an unborn child does not? Why are plants more important than people? This new age environmentalism is disintegrating further into definite mental illness even as we speak.

When my plants start saying "Feed me Seymour, I'll show it my bio centric moral views by introducing it to my weed eater and a not so healthy dose of weed-b-gone.

No comments:

This Country Girl

My photo
Part time wanna be pundit. Full time wife and mom. I work part time, own my own business, and homeschool my kids. It's a busy busy life these days.