Thursday, September 11, 2008

9/11 Reminders

There are some fairly graphic 9/11 pictures below so viewing with little ones at your side is probably not a good idea.

[Edit: The links under the pictures just go back to my old livejournal blog which hasn't been updated in a long long time.]



Just a baby.



The Day America Wept





Man Jumping from WTC



Burned/Cut Woman carried to awaiting ambulance



Another Jumper



Burnt Woman walking out of WTC before building collapse



Body being removed from WTC rubble



Survivors



Multiple Jumpers from WTC





Aftermath of WTC



Aftermath of WTC 2



Pentagon on 9/11







Field in Pennsylvania




A Day That Will Not Be Forgotten

No comments:

This Country Girl

My photo
Part time wanna be pundit. Full time wife and mom. I work part time, own my own business, and homeschool my kids. It's a busy busy life these days.