Thursday, September 11, 2008

NOTE TO MSM: We're not stupid

Newsbusters covers the latest poll released by Rasmussen


More Media Bias


"A week after a Rasmussen Reports survey discovered that by a ten-to-one margin the public believes the media are trying to hurt Sarah Palin, a new Rasmussen poll of 1,000 likely voters, briefly highlighted Wednesday night on FNC's Hannity & Colmes, determined “69 percent remain convinced that reporters try to help the candidate they want to win, and this year by a nearly five-to-one margin voters believe they are trying to help Barack Obama.” Specifically, “50 percent of voters think most reporters are trying to help Obama win versus 11 percent who believe they are trying to help his Republican opponent John McCain” with 26 percent saying “reporters offer unbiased coverage.”

To use an old saying "You can fool some of the people some of the time, but not all the people all of the time." It would appear to me, according to that particular poll, Americans are now starting to pay attention.

We're not stupid. We know who YOU want to win. It isn't necessarily who WE want to win. You don't represent us, MSM. We elect our representatives. You were not elected. Again, I refer you to my blog subtitle "I can think and speak for myself." Most people can and do speak for themselves, just look at all the blogs on the internet. Could be why the libs are running scared now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The media have been in the tank for Democrats of all stripes for decades, if not close to a century. There's not much new about them being in the tank for Obama.

What I find ludicrous though is that obvious partisans like Chris Matthews and Keith Olbermann think that they're being "objective", and that by merely saying so the public will believe it.

This Country Girl

My photo
Part time wanna be pundit. Full time wife and mom. I work part time, own my own business, and homeschool my kids. It's a busy busy life these days.