Thursday, September 11, 2008

Welcome Ox...After Dark Readers

Hey ya'll!

Welcome to my blog. I don't know about the 'smart' or 'Sarah Palin' tag I was given but happily accept the sassy part, lol! Hubby grumbles an agreement to that one as well. Maybe I can pass myself off as Sarah's southern version? I killed a deer once...with my car...does that count?

I'm at my kids' school right now listening to the recently mentioned young lady who is now threatening to leave the country if John McCain is elected President. I have been listening to her spew every vile liberal lie uttered by the msm about Sarah Palin over the past week and am very disappointed by her attitude.

To my son's credit (and my amusement), he told her John McCain would win and he hoped she enjoyed freezing in Canada. Sound familiar? It's every liberal's threat/temper tantrum "If you don't put a liberal in office then I'll run away to Canada."

As my momma always said "There's the door."

We weren't raised to be whiny cry babies if we didn't get our way, my kids aren't' being raised that way either, nor will their children. We were also raised to take care of ourselves 'because no one else will do it for you."

Hear that liberals? Whine all you want. No one but your own choir of cry babies is listening.

No comments:

This Country Girl

My photo
Part time wanna be pundit. Full time wife and mom. I work part time, own my own business, and homeschool my kids. It's a busy busy life these days.