Sunday, October 26, 2008

L.A. Times sitting on INCRIMINATING Obama Video

And they don't want to release it because it allegedly has Obama toasting Rashid Khalidi at a going away party.

Click the post title.

Hattip: LGF

Follow the links there to Gateway pundit and others who are doing a little digging around. You KNOW there's more than one video and probably lots of pictures or audio out there some where.

Advice: the best way to get the L.A. Times to release the video is to hit 'em where it hurts: Their pocket book. Instead of contacting them, go to the Book Worm Room for a list of L.A. Times advertisers. Be courteous in your emails and phone calls, you'll get much further.

And this is for Paul, who decided to tell me how he thought I should conduct my blog:

See that blurb up there under my blog title. "This country girl can think and speak for herself." DO NOT come on my blog and tell me what I should and shouldn't do. I'm nice enough to allow you to crash my party. Be nice enough to not tell your hostess how to run her party. Don't like the way I run my show, then go read elsewhere, otherwise, I'll make you the entertainment for the evening. Capiche?

No comments:

This Country Girl

My photo
Part time wanna be pundit. Full time wife and mom. I work part time, own my own business, and homeschool my kids. It's a busy busy life these days.