Wednesday, December 3, 2008

In a holding pattern

I'm not entirely convinced we've been in a recession since December of last year. Isn't the conventional definition of recession two quarters of negatvie growth?

And we haven't had that. . . yet.

I think I'll just watch and wait.

In the meantime, I hope you're enjoying the abbreviated history lessons I've been posting.

And a shout out to friends and co-workers who just discovered I'm a blogger (a wannabe anyway. There are some of my readers and linked blogs who are much better at this than I am, though I'm happy to be in their company, maybe some of their intelligence and greatness will eventually rub off on me).

No comments:

This Country Girl

My photo
Part time wanna be pundit. Full time wife and mom. I work part time, own my own business, and homeschool my kids. It's a busy busy life these days.