Monday, November 5, 2007

So let's look at the numbers again

According to today's yahoo headline, 21k illegal immigrants slipped past border patrol this past year. Now, there was another report today reporting that the number of illegal crossing the border dropped from 74k last year to 36k this year. While that's fantastic, I can't help but notice the 15k difference in the two reports, not that it matters all that much, the numbers are falling off now that the fence is actually starting to go up. The other thing I wonder is: how do they know how many people are crossing the border? Is there someone somewhere holding one of those little clickers counting every last person across the border?

Inquiring minds need to know!

No comments:

This Country Girl

My photo
Part time wanna be pundit. Full time wife and mom. I work part time, own my own business, and homeschool my kids. It's a busy busy life these days.