Monday, February 25, 2008

Nevermind

See that post on the 17th? After some thought, and being frustrated by my scanner's lack of cooperation, I decided to let the frothing at the mouth rabid liberal in the local paper have his temper tantrum and hope like hell that no one sent some equally thoughtless, poorly constructed reply on the conservative side.

I repeat my resolve here. I will not be casting a vote for any of the Presidential wannabes in the general election. I will only vote for senators and congress critters up for re-election to kick the democrats out of the majority or keep the numbers so close that they still can't get anything accomplished. Deadlocked is always better than having to tuck tail and whimper for the next four years.

No comments:

This Country Girl

My photo
Part time wanna be pundit. Full time wife and mom. I work part time, own my own business, and homeschool my kids. It's a busy busy life these days.