Sunday, March 2, 2008

Something is Missing

Talk Radio just gives me so many ideas. I knew I wasn't hearing something in the course of debates here lately and it took a third party to help me realize what that something is.

What happened to the balanced budget?

Of course, one can't balance a budget if one is proposing billions of dollars in spending that the US simply doesn't have even if the tax cuts are repealed, all of our troops brought home, closed all foreign bases of operations and raised taxes on the 'rich'.

The only person on the candidate field who isn't promising everything under the sun is also the same person I'd rather not vote for and that would be McCain.

I just don't like this election cycle. Something stinks in the way this has all played out and I just can't put my finger on it either.

No comments:

This Country Girl

My photo
Part time wanna be pundit. Full time wife and mom. I work part time, own my own business, and homeschool my kids. It's a busy busy life these days.